Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Anna

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dollar Tree

I'm thankful for the Dollar Tree.
It is such an awesome place.

Here are some things I've been able to purchase for waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than anywhere else:
Candy
Holiday Decorations
Pieces for Floral Arrangements
Off Brand Tupperware
Wrapping Paper
Plastic Dishes

I'm so thankful for the Dollar Tree because it allows me to buy things that I would want to get, but don't have to brake the bank for.  This place was made for the newly married, starving students, and the penny skimpers of America.  There are four in the Tri-cities and I LOVE IT!

4 comments:

  1. I totally HEART dollar tree. I think my husband thinks I'm insane. Plus I love to take my kids there and give them a dollar and tell them they can pick ANYTHING in the store. They love it too!

    Just stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously LOVE Dollar Tree too!!! Always some kind of cheapo golden finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking about Dollar Tree today. My almost-2-year-old calls it "Dollar Treat" because we're usually there to pick up a reward for the kids' good behavior (when that happens). We were there yesterday and Mommy picked out a reward for her good behavior. I want to go back and get this pretty dinnerware they had out. It was generic enough to make a beautiful place setting. Especially if you have chargers that are holiday colors. They were bone-colored with a platinum rim. Dinner and salad plates, bowls, coffee mugs and wine glasses. Too much fun!

    Crazy rambler courtesy of SITS. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dollar tree. I was just there yesterday and got mad because they had turkey roasting pans when I just bought them somewhere else for more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails